Monday, June 29, 2009

Does this strike anyone else as odd?


I have always heard Debbie Rowe described as "a nurse" or "former nurse of Michael Jackson" whenever the press was discussing the mother of Michael Jackson's children, so I was a little thrown off by a comment (original link now broken) she made in the media about why she only bore him two children. According to Debbie, after she gave birth to the second child, she couldn't have kids again because:

"The delivery was so hard. My insides were all torn up and I was barren. When he
knew I couldn't have any more babies he didn't want anything to do with me ." [emphasis mine]

Now I'm no nurse, but still this doesn't seem like the most medically accurate description of why she is now infertile...

It seems fairly likely though that in Michael Jackson's world doctor:drug dealer::nurse:rent-a-womb...

And on an even sadder note, Debbie (who is identified as living on a farm surrounded by animals) will not fight for custody of Prince Michael or Paris saying, "I know I will never see them again. I was never cut out to be a mother - I was no good. I don't want these children in my life. My children are my animals now."

Wow.

[FULL STORY]