Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My New Favorite Thing!


One of the reoccurring struggles in my life is to walk that fine line between keeping my body at a healthy weight and eat/live as naturally as I can... That being said, I want to share with everyone one of my new favorite things: SPLENDA FLAVOR PACKETS! Currently I am loving the Carmel one. I keep a box in my car and a handful in my purse and diaperbag so that when I'm on the move I can enjoy a fufu drink (latte, iced coffee, cappuccino) with all the flavor and drastically less calories. "But can't you already get sugar free flavored syrups?" you ask? Well yes, but generally I find that they have a funky after taste and you are fairly limited in flavors available (i.e. vanilla and that's it). Now don't come back after me if 20 years from now we find out that Splenda causes cancer cause weirder things have happened, but right now these little packets make my days a bit brighter.